Everybody asks questions about what is the right set of questions to ask in an Interview – or beyond. But what happens once you are hired? What questions should you be asking once you are in the team (or even earlier, for that matter)?
Here are a few good questions to ask as a new Product Manager:
- What are the top priorities for the product and why?
- What is the process for evaluating and prioritizing new features?
- Who are the main stakeholders and what are their objectives?
- What metrics are used to track success of the product?
- How does the product roadmap look like and what is the timeline for the next releases?
- How does the team handle and prioritize customer feedback?
- Who are the key players in the decision-making process for the product?
- How does the team approach product experimentation and testing?
- What resources (people, budget, technology) are available to support the product?
- How does the team stay up to date with market trends and industry changes?